Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas give-a-way, ornament starter set.

All for you. An ornament starter set including a mushroom house, a grey kitty with a red holiday bow, rabbit's cup to hang from the tree, a rabbit with a toadstool, chicken on a silver nest and there has to be a bluebird flying by spreading happiness over your holidays.
just leave a way for me to find you if I draw your name with your comment. And don't be shy now. I'd love to send these to you no matter where you live, that means from Greenland to Sydney and back again.
'Trixie'. An oil on board by Laura Ferrara. Every time I look at this (I've only had it one day, but still) it lifts my heart. Gentle and moving, quirky and endearing. Laura's beautiful spirit eminates from her works.

More of Laura's wonderful works. I think I might be a collector. Blog and links here:
www.larabeeandliza.com


Listing update this weekend.....



A new spoon design with a fox looking down on a snow scene in the country




and a dog who is hoping someone will invite him in. He's yearning to show off his new hat.
xx
julie





juliewhitmorepottery.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment