Thursday, December 15, 2011

jolly







The tree is what did it, made me feel jolly. Carrying the tubs of ornaments up the stairs, setting them on the red chair and looping them over bristley branches. All the while listenting to the plunking of a A Music Box Christmas.
I've made some new ornament designs. Like my very first deers, and this cat with fish.
And some standbys from down on the farm
New pages in my autograph book for hedgehog fans.
I hear Santa is resting up by the seaside before his yearly voyage
Drinking lots of fortifying punch!
Here at the faded and seaworn Foggy Cottage we'll be home for Christmas,



with grateful hearts and plenty of Christmas cookies..



Thinking of you all and wishing you all the joy of the season



xxx



julie
juliewhitmorepottery.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment