Friday, January 20, 2012

you'll never know, dear

I've been thinking about love alot lately. Married love, friendship love, and mother love especially.
Mr. and Mrs. now. I hope they know whats ahead for them , but you never really do, do you?
Just hope there is lots of luck and love in reserve......
Journey's end in lover's meeting, especially for loyal donkeys
How wonderful it is to have a friend to laugh and cry with!
My beautiful mother on the left with me on the right. You can pick your friends and mates, but not your mom. I was lucky with mine. Fun loving, nuturing, art loving and as you can see, stylish. Here we are on one of those rare days, where everything conspires together for happiness. Beautiful Santa Barbara weather, an art show at the beach in the morning, then lunch at El Paseo downtown and visiting grandma and grandpa in the afternoon. I loved my mother so much. miss you , always will. xxxxx
juliewhitmorepottery.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment