Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blooming May

Suddenly everthing is beginning to put on its prettiest May dress

Through the dining room window I can see sweet peas and roses, and smell them too.





Mine are on a tomato cage~Not as lush and awe inspiring as these!





I once painted sweet peas all over a teacup. I knew when I finished it I wouldn't be doing one again, so I hung it on a hook in my sideboard and use it for Spring Tea parties.




A new windmill. Lithograph tin. I adore this because its made to be a little house.

My dream, to live in a windmill.





On the water,(since I'm building castles in the sky).



Bluebirds in the garden and a sweet pea patch out back.




Up the stairs to our front door. Someone who is very tall and has a bristley moustache has to duck a little to get home, but he doesn't complain.




More pots for my shop






Now I must rush, there are bouquets to cut and sweet peas to water!

xxx

julie



juliewhitmorepottery.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment