Thursday, January 7, 2010

Away away

Last night I dreamed
that I was swept
up to the blue
where stars are kept

It could be the flocks of birds I've seen lately, or some I've been making out of clay, or maybe I'm just feeling happy at the start of this new year. It seems as clear and lucid as a pool of fresh rainwater.

I've been dreaming alot about flying. I looked it up, and the combined wisdom writes that meanings include: Inspriation, relief from tension, or striving for something better.
And of course the desire to get away, for a bit, and just soar up there.



So tuck a bird feather under your pillow and dream away, and I promise you'll land safely again.
Listing today in my shop, some flying pieces and down to earth ones too.
xx


juliewhitmorepottery.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment